About this event:
The Event Office in Fingal County Council identified a site in Malahide for they knew would suit a series of concerts and events which formed part of Malahide’s Über Fest on the 24, 25 and 26 of May 2013.
Event Volunteers and Fingal Volunteer Centre were engaged to run the Volunteer Programme for the event. Fingal County Council are among the most active County Councils in the country and are constantly working hard to develop new events to serve the 250,000 plus people who live in Fingal.
Über Volunteers were based inside the Festival Arena and provided information to attendees on the location of facilities, toilets, food retailers etc. and distributed information on upcoming events during the festival. This role involved being mobile within the Festival Arena over the 3 days of the event.
Check out the video below from our colleagues at Cuckoo Event of Malahide’s Über Fest.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Event Volunteers launch outline programme of events for 2019
- Battle for the Bay Water Sports Festival (Saturday 25 & Sunday May 2019)
- Tall Ships Regatta Dublin 2018 (Friday 1 – Monday 4 June 2018)
- We’ve updated our Privacy Statement
- Join us as an Event Volunteer at the Tall Ships Regatta
- One busy week … one amazing team
- Event Volunteers goes from strength to strength
- Event Volunteers achieves Green Light Standard
- Event Volunteers Training Calendar 2017
- Want to know more about Event Volunteers? Check out our new brochure
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2016
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2017
- Fingal Festival of Fire, Blanchardstown (Wednesday 31 October 2018)
- Check out behind the scenes – St Patrick’s Day Parade in Swords & Blanchardstown by Digital Creatures
- Check out our review of our 2014 Volunteer Programme
- Event Volunteers to present at 23rd World Volunteer Conference in September 2014
- Programma volontari Grande Partenza del Giro d’Italia 2014
- Missed our Recent Volunteer Recruitment Roadshow, not to worry
- Calendar of Forthcoming Events 2016
- We’re recruiting a volunteer Graphic Designer to help develop our brand