About this event:
We’re delighted to annouce that Fingal Festival of Football takes place again at AUL Complex, Clonshaugh in August 2014.
This volunteer role will be working as parts of the events team with Fingal Volunteer Centre and the Events Office in Fingal County Council providing support and results back to Event Control and ensuring teams and players are in the correct location and pitch.
Volunteer Orientation will take place beforehand with a walk of the site at AUL Sports Complex, Clonshaugh Road, Closhaugh, Dublin 17. (Close to Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport) 1.4km north of the Hotel on your left hand side. Hot food, drinking water and a raincoat will be provided on the day.
There will be a minibus running from the bus stop outside County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Fingal to the event for volunteers.
Event Location & Transportation Options
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Event Volunteers launch outline programme of events
- Battle for the Bay Water Sports Festival (Saturday 25 & Sunday May 2019)
- Tall Ships Regatta Dublin 2018 (Friday 1 – Monday 4 June 2018)
- We’ve updated our Privacy Statement
- Join us as an Event Volunteer at the Tall Ships Regatta
- One busy week … one amazing team
- Event Volunteers goes from strength to strength
- Event Volunteers achieves Green Light Standard
- Event Volunteers Training Calendar 2017
- Want to know more about Event Volunteers? Check out our new brochure
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2016
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2017
- Fingal Festival of Fire, Blanchardstown (Wednesday 31 October 2018)
- Check out behind the scenes – St Patrick’s Day Parade in Swords & Blanchardstown by Digital Creatures
- Check out our review of our 2014 Volunteer Programme
- Event Volunteers to present at 23rd World Volunteer Conference in September 2014
- Programma volontari Grande Partenza del Giro d’Italia 2014
- Missed our Recent Volunteer Recruitment Roadshow, not to worry
- Calendar of Forthcoming Events 2016
- We’re recruiting a volunteer Graphic Designer to help develop our brand