About this event:
Swords Summer Festival returns to the Main Street in Swords this July, fun filled with theatre, music and sport to entertain locals and tourists alike. Most of Saturday will see a street party on Main Street with all the fun of the fair for the young and the young at heart and when evening rolls around, the street will be transformed into a concert venue with local acts providing the sounds.
Saturday will have children’s entertainment on a closed off Swords Main Street in the afternoon.
The venue on the Main Street is open to the public from 12pm to 4pm and it is free family fun, bouncy castles etc. We also have a “Marquee In The Park” where there will be magicians etc. so we will need volunteers there as well.
The 33 and 41 buses serve Swords Village. Buses will most likely terminate away from the Main Street, so check www.dublinbus.ie for your local route.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Event Volunteers launch outline programme of events for 2019
- Battle for the Bay Water Sports Festival (Saturday 25 & Sunday May 2019)
- Tall Ships Regatta Dublin 2018 (Friday 1 – Monday 4 June 2018)
- We’ve updated our Privacy Statement
- Join us as an Event Volunteer at the Tall Ships Regatta
- One busy week … one amazing team
- Event Volunteers goes from strength to strength
- Event Volunteers achieves Green Light Standard
- Event Volunteers Training Calendar 2017
- Want to know more about Event Volunteers? Check out our new brochure
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2016
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2017
- Fingal Festival of Fire, Blanchardstown (Wednesday 31 October 2018)
- Check out behind the scenes – St Patrick’s Day Parade in Swords & Blanchardstown by Digital Creatures
- Check out our review of our 2014 Volunteer Programme
- Event Volunteers to present at 23rd World Volunteer Conference in September 2014
- Programma volontari Grande Partenza del Giro d’Italia 2014
- Missed our Recent Volunteer Recruitment Roadshow, not to worry
- Calendar of Forthcoming Events 2016
- We’re recruiting a volunteer Graphic Designer to help develop our brand