About this event:
Event Volunteers are back at Fortress Malahide for Ireland Women’s V Bangladesh Women’s Cricket.
Volunteers will be involved in welcoming spectators and providing support to the Events Team. We were looking for enthusiastic, reliable and motivated volunteers to be Ambassadors for this event. Volunteer roles covered seating arrangements of the event and we got them. Full orientation, support and recognition will was provided. Roles were open to those aged 18 and over.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting and important day for cricket in Ireland. References can also be provided for volunteers if they wish. Catering will also be provided for all volunteers.
The easiest way to get to Malahide Cricket Ground is by DART Train You can check timetables on the Irish Rail Web Site.
The nearest bus stop to the venue is Bus Stop No. 3636 Dublin Road / Yellow Walls Road Routes serving this stop: 102 (Dublin Airport) 142 (UCD Belfield) 42 (Talbot Street). 42d (Portmarnock) There is no dedicated event parking, however there will be parking available within the grounds of Malahide Castle.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Event Volunteers launch outline programme of events
- Battle for the Bay Water Sports Festival (Saturday 25 & Sunday May 2019)
- Tall Ships Regatta Dublin 2018 (Friday 1 – Monday 4 June 2018)
- We’ve updated our Privacy Statement
- Join us as an Event Volunteer at the Tall Ships Regatta
- One busy week … one amazing team
- Event Volunteers goes from strength to strength
- Event Volunteers achieves Green Light Standard
- Event Volunteers Training Calendar 2017
- Want to know more about Event Volunteers? Check out our new brochure
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2016
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2017
- Fingal Festival of Fire, Blanchardstown (Wednesday 31 October 2018)
- Check out behind the scenes – St Patrick’s Day Parade in Swords & Blanchardstown by Digital Creatures
- Check out our review of our 2014 Volunteer Programme
- Event Volunteers to present at 23rd World Volunteer Conference in September 2014
- Programma volontari Grande Partenza del Giro d’Italia 2014
- Missed our Recent Volunteer Recruitment Roadshow, not to worry
- Calendar of Forthcoming Events 2016
- We’re recruiting a volunteer Graphic Designer to help develop our brand