About this event:
St. Patrick’s Day is Ireland’s National Holiday and it’s a time when communities around the country come together for a series of parades in every corner of the country.
Fingal County Council host the Fingal parade on Main Street, Swords each year and it’s one of Ireland’s premier parades. The aim of event is to highlight community and local action across Fingal and to provide a way for families to come out and enjoy this great event.
We are looking for happy, enthusiastic, reliable and motivated volunteers to be Ambassadors for this event. Volunteer roles cover all aspects of the event. Full on site orientation, support and recognition will be provided.
Roles open to those aged 18 and over. Apply or register to volunteer at this event now.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Event Volunteers launch outline programme of events for 2019
- Battle for the Bay Water Sports Festival (Saturday 25 & Sunday May 2019)
- Tall Ships Regatta Dublin 2018 (Friday 1 – Monday 4 June 2018)
- We’ve updated our Privacy Statement
- Join us as an Event Volunteer at the Tall Ships Regatta
- One busy week … one amazing team
- Event Volunteers goes from strength to strength
- Event Volunteers achieves Green Light Standard
- Event Volunteers Training Calendar 2017
- Want to know more about Event Volunteers? Check out our new brochure
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2016
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2017
- Fingal Festival of Fire, Blanchardstown (Wednesday 31 October 2018)
- Check out behind the scenes – St Patrick’s Day Parade in Swords & Blanchardstown by Digital Creatures
- Check out our review of our 2014 Volunteer Programme
- Event Volunteers to present at 23rd World Volunteer Conference in September 2014
- Programma volontari Grande Partenza del Giro d’Italia 2014
- Missed our Recent Volunteer Recruitment Roadshow, not to worry
- Calendar of Forthcoming Events 2016
- We’re recruiting a volunteer Graphic Designer to help develop our brand