About this event:
The TG4 All-Ireland Finals Day is the highlight of the Ladies Gaelic Football Association (LGFA) calendar. Event Volunteers will be on hand on Sunday 15 September to distribute flags before the three matches to be played in Croke Park Stadium
We’ll have groups of volunteers at key positions throughout the stadium distributing TG4 flags to bring lots of colour to this major event. Volunteers must attend volunteer training which takes place during the week before the event. This will give volunteers a better understanding of their role and will also give an opportunity to acquaint themselves with the layout of the stadium. Food and refreshments will be provided in the stadium on the day for all our team. All volunteers will receive a special certificate and are very welcome to stay and watch the TG4 All-Ireland Ladies Ireland Final.
Last year a record attendance of 50,141 spectators flocked to Croke Park for the Junior (11.45), Intermediate (14.00) and Senior (16.00) Finals, a figure that was a world-record attendance for a stand-alone female sporting event in 2018. This family-friendly and colourful event is one not to be missed.
Join our team of Event Volunteers on the day and discover Ladies Gaelic Football for yourself
Event Volunteers are a diverse and inclusive volunteer programme, who are accepting and welcoming. We provide a safe space for everyone to volunteer. By joining this Volunteer Programme you agree that everybody should be free from intimation or harassment, resulting from prejudice or discrimination.
Our team contains 69 different nationalities and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds. We welcome applications from any person aged 18 and over, irrespective of their nationality or background. This is a physical role and will involve standing for long periods and will involve moving around flags and boxes around the stadium. Volunteers should have a good level of fitness and be willing to engage with the spectators they will meet in the Stadium.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Event Volunteers launch outline programme of events for 2019
- Battle for the Bay Water Sports Festival (Saturday 25 & Sunday May 2019)
- Tall Ships Regatta Dublin 2018 (Friday 1 – Monday 4 June 2018)
- We’ve updated our Privacy Statement
- Join us as an Event Volunteer at the Tall Ships Regatta
- One busy week … one amazing team
- Event Volunteers goes from strength to strength
- Event Volunteers achieves Green Light Standard
- Event Volunteers Training Calendar 2017
- Want to know more about Event Volunteers? Check out our new brochure
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2016
- We’re taking our Winter break, see you in 2017
- Fingal Festival of Fire, Blanchardstown (Wednesday 31 October 2018)
- Check out behind the scenes – St Patrick’s Day Parade in Swords & Blanchardstown by Digital Creatures
- Check out our review of our 2014 Volunteer Programme
- Event Volunteers to present at 23rd World Volunteer Conference in September 2014
- Programma volontari Grande Partenza del Giro d’Italia 2014
- Missed our Recent Volunteer Recruitment Roadshow, not to worry
- Calendar of Forthcoming Events 2016
- We’re recruiting a volunteer Graphic Designer to help develop our brand