School Summit will take place on the 11th and 12th of September 2017 in The National Show Centre, Swords, Co Dublin. The Event will cater for all Senior Cycle Sector Students and their Teachers and will offer students the opportunity to explore, engage and experience the many opportunities that are available totem across a number of disciplines and sectors that are prevalent in Irish Education today including education opportunities, careers, apprenticeships, languages, travel, mental health, sport, technology, STEM, arts etc.
The aim of event is to highlight the number of educational opportunities and resources available to students within senior cycle sector and to promote positive life choices. We are looking for happy enthusiastic, reliable and motivated volunteers to be Ambassadors for this event on Monday 11th and / or Tuesday 12th of September 2017 from 09:00 – 16:00
Volunteer roles cover all aspects of the event:
– Help with the Exhibition Set up from 09:00
– Registering Schools (Students & Teachers) on arrival
– Handing out tickets, goodie bags, & programmes
– Distribution Stall
– Providing Information to Students, Teachers & Exhibitors
– Assistance at tidy up after the Exhibition
– Directions and information giving
Check out www.schoolsummit.ie for more information.